Breakfast Club will re-open on Monday 21st September 2020. We have made a few changes to take account of social distancing and separating the bubbles. We ask that you keep to the times allocated, children will not be admitted after 8.00 a.m.
Timings will be as follows:
KS 1 Bubble (Years R, 1 and 2) 7.40 a.m.
KS2 Bubble (Years 3 and 4) 7.50 a.m.
KS2 Bubble (Years 5 and 6) 8.00 a.m.
If you have siblings please choose just one of the times to drop your children off. Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions based on individual circumstances due to us having to adhere to Government guidelines.
What we offer
A wholesome breakfast available daily consisting of:
- Toast – with a choice of spreads
- Cereals with milk
- Fresh fruits
- Fruit juices
We also provide a variety of activities including: board games, colouring, reading and puzzles.
Breakfast club gives children the opportunity to socialise, meet with friends or make new ones. A relaxed atmosphere is encouraged.
- Breakfast Club runs every school day from 7.40 am KS1, 7.50 am KS2 (3+4) 8.00 am KS2 (5+6). Our opening days are the same as school term dates.
- The entrance for Breakfast club is the main front entrance only. Please be aware of staff arriving in cars. Drop children at front door to either Mrs Pitcher or Mr Crawford
- The current rate is £4.00 per child, £6.00 for two or more children in one family, payable in advance.
- Places must be pre booked at least 7 days in advance. Except in exceptional cases/emergency’s.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are due in advance
- Refunds cannot be made if a child is absent for any reason but fees may be carried over
- Notice must be given for any extra days or changes to the norm.
If you wish to make a booking, please complete the attached form and return it to the school office.