Most children begin primary school at the start of the school year in which they reach school age (5 years old). All schools must admit children from the September following their 4th birthday. The school year runs from September to the following August.
Starting School in September 2019
For parents interested in their child joining Shorne Church of England Primary School Reception Class in September 2019, tours and talks are being held in October and November 2018:
- Wednesday 17th October 9.30 a.m.
- Thursday 1st November 9.30 a.m.
- Monday 5th November 2.00 p.m.
- Tuesday 13th November 9.30 p.m.
- Friday 23rd November 9.30 p.m.
- Tuesday 27th November 2.00 p.m.
For further information and/or to make an appointment please contact the School Office – telephone: 01474 822312 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for a school place
The link below will give you guidance (provided by KCC) on applying for a school place: