Back to news

Covid-19 arrangements update

Dear Parents/carers,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

Following on from the announcement last night by the Government I am writing to inform you that the Management Board is still waiting for further guidance from the DFE on the opening of school for some year groups on 1st June. Can I reassure you that within the Trust we have regular meetings to discuss what is happening.

Just to confirm, we are continuing to provide provision for the children of key workers at St Botolph’s Primary school. If you need provision in respect of going back to work you may be required to give evidence that you are a key-worker. Please contact the Shorne School office should you require this provision (

Thank you for your continuing support.

Miss Hewett

Head of School


Back to news